[e2e] looking for a paper

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Mon Apr 30 09:51:50 PDT 2001

  *> From end2end-interest-admin at postel.org  Mon Apr 30 03:21:41 2001
  *> From: "Gupta, Saurabh" <sagupta at iPolicyNet.COM>
  *> To: "'end2end-interest at postel.org'" <end2end-interest at postel.org>
  *> Subject: [e2e] looking for a paper
  *> Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 15:23:57 +0530
  *>
  *> Hi,
  *>
  *> I am a newbie to internet. I'm looking for this famous paper "A Protocol for
  *> Packet Network Intercommunications" by V Cerf and P Kahn. Anybody have any
  *> idea where I can download this paper?
  *>
  *> Thanks & Regards,
  *> Saurabh
  *>

The modern generation may find this hard to believe, but there was a
time when papers were called "papers" because they were published
(only) on paper, and they could subsequently be found (only) in
libraries.

The paper was published as:

    IEEE Transactions on Communications, Vol. COM-22, No 5, May 1974.

Bob Braden