[e2e] Re: queue averaging introduces delay

Wuwei wuwei at sdp.ee.tsinghua.edu.cn
Thu Aug 9 03:34:50 PDT 2001

Hi,Ramakrishna Gummadi

Maybe in RED, C*q_w should be a constant value, which can determine the
responsiveness of RED actually. So higher capacity C is, the less q_w should be...

Best Regards
Wei Wu
wuwei at sdp.ee.tsinghua.edu.cn
| Wei Wu, Complexity Engineering System Labs (CESL)                   |
| Electronics Engineering Department, Tsinghua University             |
| Beijing, P.R.China                                                  |
| Office:Room 401 Division 10,Eastern Main Building of Tsinghua Univ. |
|       (tel) 86 10 6277 3228                                         |
| Dorm  :Room 300 Apartment 14, Tsinghua Univ.                        |
|       (tel) 86 10 6277 8632                                         |

In your letter 2001-8-7 12:15:00