[e2e] Scalability of Ip Multicast

Jon Crowcroft J.Crowcroft at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jan 26 00:26:38 PST 2001

a good start is

On the Aggregatability of Multicast Forwarding State
David Thaler (Microsoft), Mark Handley (AT&T Center for Internet Research at ICSI (ACIRI))
IEEE Infocom 2000 - can be fetched from:
http://www.comnet.technion.ac.il/infocom2000/program.html#41

refers to mos tthe other up to date work...

In message <200101260107.UAA23678 at ertpg14e1.nortelnetworks.com>, "Elbakoury, He
sham [SC5:323:EXCH]" typed: