[e2e] Internet2 Fellowship on Application QoS Needs

Amela Sadagic amela at advanced.org
Mon Jul 2 07:57:11 PDT 2001

Application QoS Needs Design Group is one of 5 design groups within QoS
Internet2 Working Group and we would like to announce a fellowship that we
envisaged as a part of our activities.

Please would you be so kind to forward this announcement to any individual
or  relevant group that you might be associated with.

More information about the Design Group can be obtained on our web pages:

         http://www.internet2.edu/qos/wg/apps/

best,
Amela

      Internet2 Fellowship on Application QoS Needs

We announce Internet2 Fellowship which has been established to study and
document applications QoS needs. Specifically, the recipient of this
fellowship will be requested to produce a survey paper and create a
framework for the ongoing analysis and documentation of the relationship
between the needs of advanced Internet2 applications and new network
services being deployed by Internet2.

This is a Fall/short-term fellowship, and only one grant is available.
Applicants can be masters or doctoral students or faculty members in
computer science or a related field. The applicant must be available for
six months in order to complete the expected document. The fellowship will
pay $10,000. To apply for this fellowship, applicants should send email to:

           fellowship at internet2.edu

Full text of the announcement can be found at:

         http://www.internet2.edu/qos/wg/apps/Documents/fellowship.html

Amela Sadagic                             amela at advanced.org
Advanced Network & Services    ph/office : +1 914 765 8316
200 Business Park Drive               fax:          +1 914 765 8317
Armonk, NY 10504, USA
http://www.advanced.org/teleimmersion.html
http://www.thinkquest.org
http://www.advanced.org/~amela