[e2e] e2e principle..where??....

Manish Karir karir at wam.umd.edu
Fri Jun 1 17:45:48 PDT 2001

with the vast majority of traffic these days being web traffic
(thought I saw some stats somewhere measuring (90+% to be http traffic)
AND combined with the extremly high web cache deployment rate(ever
hear of an ISP who does not use a web cache to maximize the number
of users he can support),
one wonders what the e2e priniciple really means these days.....???

manish karir
(ducking and running for cover...)