[e2e] time for a presentation layer?

julian_satran at il.ibm.com julian_satran at il.ibm.com
Mon Jun 18 21:54:07 PDT 2001

Except for data typing - all could be glued in existing protocols.
I've attempted to start a "thread" on this with:

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-satran-transport-adaptation-framework-00.txt

but I did sense an overwhelming interest.

Things might change.

Julo

"Eric A. Hall" <ehall at ehsco.com> on 18-06-2001 22:23:55

Please respond to "Eric A. Hall" <ehall at ehsco.com>