UDP vs. TCP distribution [was: Re: [e2e] Can feedback be generated...]

demir demir at usc.edu
Mon Mar 5 12:12:58 PST 2001

> As Sean indicated, these are application dependent.
> More precisely, they depend on the level of
> predicatability in the feedback system, and how
> high in the human the processing occurs.

I am, completely, agree with above lines. I interpret this as "engineering
human perception/action" where "communication" is also part of this. As
"perception/action" will differ in our real life, so should differ in
applications. As Joe stated, it is all about "expectations", I think, too.

Alper K. Demir