[e2e] FYI - Proposal: Real-time transfer protocol

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Tue Mar 27 13:24:53 PST 2001

From: "Real-time transfer protocol" <rttp at over-ground.net>
To: <Postel at ISI.EDU>, <JKRey at ISI.EDU>
Subject: Proposal: Real-time transfer protocol
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:46:44 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

Excuse me for sending this letter without your permission.
I just wanted to intruduce to your attention my research, concerning a protocol for real-time data transmission in Internet.
It is published at:

http://over-ground.net/rttp

This is a public research, relying on volunteers for its development. It is a request for comments, though this is not an RFC in the common meaning of this abbreviation.
If my work is outside the range of your interests, I would much appreciate informing your colegues who could be ineterested about it.
Thank you!

Yours faithfully,
Dimitar Aleksandrov