[e2e] Simple Question on TCP Window Size

Wulin wulin at sdp.ee.tsinghua.edu.cn
Tue May 8 18:45:08 PDT 2001

Hello Jeong-woo Cho,

> But, I think that if we set reduction ratio a little higher than current value 1/2,
>unfairness between UDP and TCP would decrease.

> Why don't we set the reduction ratio a litter higher?
  This will only slow down the convergence, but has no effect on fairness, if
the UDP flow does not respond to congestion.

  Have a nice day.

		There can be miracles, when you believe.
WU, Lin                               email:wulin at sdp.ee.tsinghua.edu.cn
AAA E14018, Student Dormitory         tel: 86-10-62778546(Dormitory)
Build 14, Room 107, Tsinghua Univ.         86-10-62773228(lab)
Beijing 100084, P.R. China            Birth day: May 7th, 1976