[e2e] paper on geographic properties of Internet routing

Venkat Padmanabhan padmanab at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 3 14:43:24 PDT 2001

A few people have emailed me to say that they were unable to download the paper using the URLs listed below. I am not sure why. I just tried downloading the files from a few machines, both here at Microsoft and elsewhere, and it worked fine.

In any case, the files are also available via FTP at the following URLs:

ftp://ftp.research.microsoft.com/pub/tr/tr-2001-89.pdf
ftp://ftp.research.microsoft.com/pub/tr/tr-2001-89.ps

If you would like me to email you the paper, let me know.

-Venkat