[e2e] Clock Synchronization Protocols/Algorithms

Scott C. Karlin scott at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Oct 31 13:08:43 PST 2001

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 12:38:52PM -0800, Hesham Elbakoury wrote:

> I know about NTP. I am looking for other protocols that can
> provide more accurate clock synchronization.

Maybe this will help:

Liao, C., Martonosi, M., and Clark, D.W. ``Experience with an Adaptive
Globally-Synchronizing Clock Algorithm,'' Proc. 11th ACM Symp. on Parallel
Algorithms and Architectures, Saint-Malo, France, June 1999.

Scott