Fwd: RE: [e2e] Clock Synchronization Protocols/Algorithms

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Oct 31 16:52:27 PST 2001

Hesham,

You will find papers, reports, briefings, bibliographies and links at
the NTP Project page linked from www.ntp.org. Several papers and reports
discuss NTP countermeasures for network jitter, oscillator wander and
the Byzantine military. The link to Italy used to be the worst -
sometimes over one second peak-peak on weekdays.

Dave