[e2e] Re: Network expansion based on customer demand (was: Re: [e2e]Fundamental Questions about Router Queue in High Speed IP Networks)

Ibrahim Matta matta at cs.bu.edu
Wed Sep 5 07:29:37 PDT 2001

may I also point to our recent TR:

http://www.cs.bu.edu/techreports/2001-015-spectrum-tcp-friendly.ps.Z
A Spectrum of TCP-friendly Window-based Congestion Control Algorithms
Shudong Jin, Liang Guo, Ibrahim Matta, Azer Bestavros

Comments are appreciated.

Cheers, ibrahim

--
Ibrahim Matta       Dept of Comp Sci, 111 Cummington St, MCS-271
matta at cs.bu.edu     Assistant Prof, Boston Univ., Boston, MA 02215