[e2e] is there any work on the merit of network congestion control?

kong hongwei konghw at 21cn.com
Tue Apr 9 09:18:10 PDT 2002

   I am working in the field of Internet congestion control. There are
   lots of different congestion control algorithms based on different
   congestion measurements and different mechanisms. However, it is
   hard to compare the performances of these algorithms. some may have
   a better performance under some network conditions, other may do
   better under other conditions. I wonder whether there are some
   merits that can be used to compare the performance of the
   congesiton control algorithms. any idea or recommendation on the
   work in this filed is welcomed.

          hongwei kong
          Email:konghw98 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
          Tel 86-010-62960984-221
          E&E Departmant of Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R.China