[e2e] DANGER VIRUS spamming culled from E2E addresses

Matt Mathis mathis at psc.edu
Fri Apr 19 08:45:40 PDT 2002

I'm not a security guy, but something really evil is going on.

One piece was returned to me by a colleague: not only were the From:, To: and
Subject: plausable, it appeared to have been relayed via PSC (from ast Europe)
on it's way to my colleague.  Perhaps this is an initial seeding?

I now have about a dozen copies, some of which seem to be from prominent
members of this community.

Take care,
--MM--

--