[e2e] node addresses vs. interface addresses

Roop Mukherjee bmukherj at shoshin.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Aug 1 08:24:58 PDT 2002

Do you or anyone else in the list have a copy of Shoch's paper? IEEE
doesn't have COMPCON fall 78 online (however it does have 77). I haven't had
any success in locating it and would appreciate any help.

Here is a bib entry for it:
Shoch, John F., "Inter-Network Naming, Addressing, and Routing,"
IEEE Proc. COMPCON Fall 1978, pp. 72-79. Also in Thurber, K.
(ed.), Tutorial: Distributed Processor Communication
Architecture, IEEE Publ. #EHO 152-9, 1979, pp. 280-287.

Thanks,
-- Roop

--
-- Roop