[e2e] Thanks, Joe.

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Tue Aug 27 08:56:56 PDT 2002

I want to express my deep appreciation to Joe Touch for taking on the
thankless (until now!) job of running this mailing list.  The fact is
that I don't personally have the time, energy, or patience to handle
the spam problem of today, and if Joe had not volunteered to undertake
it as a Jon Postel Center task, I probably would have retired the
end2end-interest list before now.

Some of you knuckle-busters may carp at the details, but it appears
to me that Joe is doing a great job.  Thanks, Joe!

Bob Braden