[e2e] P2P scalable simulator

Vasilios Darlagiannis bdarla at KOM.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Dec 13 01:06:32 PST 2002

Dear all,
    I am wondering if anybody could suggest a scalable simulator
appropriate for P2P-related experiments. I believe that tools like ns-2 are
not very suitable, since they deal with many details at lower OSI
layers, which are not so important for most of the P2P experiments.
What I see as important is to have a general tool capable of simulating
a million of nodes with reasonable hardware requirements.
    Any suggestions?

    Best Regards,

    Vasilios Darlagiannis