[e2e] the evolution of deployability

The Purple Streak, Hilarie Orman ho at alum.mit.edu
Tue Dec 17 17:00:41 PST 2002

ARIN has been officially agnostic on such policies, but individuals
have made little secret of their approval of anything that retards use
of IPv4 addresses.  An alternative policy would have been to let the
addresses go sooner rather than later and force the market into a
crunch.  It could still be done, I suppose, for the amusement of those
who enjoy watching train wrecks.

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 at 15:42:45 -0500 RJ Atkinson remarked: