[e2e] Virtual Hosts (BSD/Linux Stacks) in User Space?

Debojyoti Dutta ddutta at ISI.EDU
Mon Feb 11 10:50:12 PST 2002

Hi Shiv,

You might want to look at "user mode linux" if you want to do quick kernel
developments. I had played with it and I liked it.  More details are
available at http://user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net/

Cheers
Debo