[e2e] Registration Deadline (Conference & Hotel) Extended for SIGCOMM

Vivian M. Benton benton at psc.edu
Fri Jul 26 09:21:09 PDT 2002

The deadline for EARLY conference registration and HOTEL registration (to receive
the conference rate) for the SIGCOMM 2002 conference has been extended to (through)
July 29. This is your last chance to register and save a considerable amount.

In addition to the above, please note the following deadlines:

	Education Workshop White papers:  August 1, 2002

	Advance Registration Closed:	  August 9, 2002
	   (after this date, you must register on site)

SIGCOMM 2002 Highlights:

* SIGCOMM 2002 Award Winner and Keynote Address: Scott Shenker, ICSI
* Four tutorials:
  (1) IP Control of Optical Networks and GMPLS
  (2) Detecting Packet Patterns at High Speeds
  (3) How to Use the Emulab Public Network Testbeds
  (4) Data-mining the Internet: What we know, what we don't,
      and how we can learn more
* Workshop: Computer Networking: Curriculum Designs and Educational Challenges
* An expanded student poster session
* Two Position papers
* And, of course, most important of all: 25 great papers selected out of
  a field of 300 submissions.

Tutorials start on Monday, Aug 19
Main program starts Wednesday, Aug 21.

Visit the conference web site at http://www.acm.org/sigcomm/sigcomm2002 for