[e2e] traffic dispersion and blocking probality

Jing Shen jshen at cad.zju.edu.cn
Sun Mar 31 22:46:48 PST 2002

Hi,

Current routing protocol mainly uses single path dispersion of network traffic, as though

there is ECMP in OSPF, the traffic is devided equally to multiple paths. This is not to

the actual state of pathes exist in network because we can't expect the status is always

the same as original we compute the path. I think this is esp. true in current high speed network.

I want to known if there has been some work done with routing path decision and network blocking probality?

Or, is there any paper with relationship between network blocking and routing ?

Each word will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

regards

--
Jing Shen

* The SunShine of life is made up of very little beams which is      *
*  bright all the time                                               *