[Tsvwg] Re: [e2e] Re: [Sigtran] Routing for multi-homed host traffic

Coene Lode Lode.Coene at siemens.atea.be
Wed May 8 04:32:01 PDT 2002

some more comments.

some stuff is already mentioned in the other post.
The fig 2.1.3 and surrounding explanation show that is it harder to make it
happen. It also shows that it is not the only solution(figure 2.1.4 show an
alternative). I am just favouring(what I think is) the more simpler one.

Hopes this clarifies things a bit.

> Thanks
>
> Xiaoming
>

> --
> Xiaoming Fu
> fu at ee.tu-berlin.de
> http://www-tkn.ee.tu-berlin.de/

yours sincerly,
Lode

Siemens atea
atealaan 34          2200 Herentals, Belgium
E-mail: lode.coene at siemens.atea.be
Tel: +32-14-252081
Fax: +32-14-253212