[e2e] Info on TCP Peachtree.

Edwards William H edwards_william_h at bah.com
Fri Nov 15 10:55:36 PST 2002

Thanks for the heads up and advice.  Due to server and security issues
here, Internet access places some severe restrictions on directly
accessing such data.  When those issues are resolved, I shall indeed
resume going directly to the source, as I had been up to now.  The data
was needed immediately for DOD interests, and now with at least the
sources identified I can continue my efforts.  I was using the E2E
Interest group because of the expertise always found here - my apologies
for what has apparently been seen by you as misuse.