[e2e] Re: [ippm] [Fwd: State of MPLS deployments today]

Robert Raszuk raszuk at cisco.com
Fri Oct 4 00:22:11 PDT 2002

Bob,

I did generalized that statement what is not correct.

I meant to say that _a_few_ university folks don't relly keep track of
the way large networks worldwide are operated today - yet they issue a
statements which simply don't have any backup in facts. I apologize for
the tone of my mail - I did not intended to insult anyone on this list
including Prof Kave himself.

In fact I have been looking into his COST works and I do greatly
appreciate his papers there !

I just couldn't resist to address his comments after last few years
dedicated to deploying various MPLS applications around the world to
numerous production networks of large operators.

Sincerely,
R.