[MPLS-OPS]: Re: [e2e] Re: [ippm] [Fwd: State of MPLS deployments today]

Antoine Bagula bagula at cs.sun.ac.za
Fri Oct 4 02:39:07 PDT 2002

I have the impression that Robert's type of answer is typical on this list
when pros and cons MPLS is concerned. Thanks to Randy and Bob for their
interventions which i hope will help us avoid agressive answers on the
list in the future. I also think that as far as MPLS efficiency, utility
or whatever people should call as synonym of efficiency, several questions stand
unanswered:
1) Can people express their opinion on the list concerning limitations of MPLS ?
2) Can those who have solutions to these limitations also propose
these solutions ?
3) Did someone on the list gave an answer to the concern of professor Kave
:  what is the effect of traffic engineering on network performance?

BA. Bagula.