[ippm] [e2e] Mathematical analysis of e2e lable switching path

alok alok.dube at apara.com
Fri Oct 4 12:33:01 PDT 2002

to add to his point,

i would really love a "document"  which poses responses to the "jitter"
problem for MPLS...or benchmarks on the same..

thats the only thing that can limit MPLS from sweeping over circuit switch
technologies today.

as we all know, MPLS strives to achieve the performance of a circuit
switched network over a packet switched network...

rgds
Alok