[e2e] Is a non-TCP solution dead?

Cannara cannara at attglobal.net
Wed Apr 2 09:13:06 PST 2003

Ian, I'm afraid we seem to get too anxious about fitting data to our
experience.  Loss is not always due to 'congestion' -- which, in fact, has
many forms.  Congestion is not alyways a cause of loss.  The .4% I mentioned
was simply a flakey physical interface on a 2xT1 leased telco link to a Cisco
router -- silicon fails now and then.

Alex

--
Alex