[e2e] Is a non-TCP solution dead?

Cannara cannara at attglobal.net
Thu Apr 3 09:53:50 PST 2003

Dave, your comments are understandable.  As I mentioned separately, the
archives for this list should have a great deal of discussion about alternate
transport specs and behaviors.  I suggested a very small proportion of those.
The fact we're faced with today is simply that whatever TCP does, or will do,
it is not the definer of network traffic and likely will never be.  My
bureaucratic backing & filling, like "TCP friendliness".

Alex