[e2e] Internet Draft and survey on P2P in the presence of NAT

Spencer Dawkins spencer_dawkins at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 08:43:33 PDT 2003

I agree with Henning's take on legacy systems, but would be
disappointed if we can't do better than civil engineering - if
nothing else, the recurring costs of replacement are lower for
router software loads than for interstate highways.

I didn't say "zero", and I didn't say there weren't
non-recurring costs...

Spencer