[e2e] X-Bone Support Available

Venkata Pingali pingali at ISI.EDU
Mon Apr 28 15:36:55 PDT 2003

X-Bone configures and manages IP overlays via both a web interface and a
software API. It enables multiple concurrent network experiments on a
shared set of PCs.

The X-Bone team is currently providing support to assist with its use
for shared labs, experiments, and demos. We are also soliciting requests
for features and extensions to support research and teaching uses.

The current release is available for FreeBSD (in /usr/ports/net/xbone)
and Linux (RPM on our website). Further information on the system,
related papers, and a mailing list for users are availble at:

        http://www.isi.edu/xbone

X-Bone Group
Joe Touch, Project Leader
USC/ISI