[e2e] IP options inserted in transit

Vadim Antonov avg at kotovnik.com
Sun Aug 10 14:48:07 PDT 2003

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003, RJ Atkinson wrote:

> 	Being commercially available is a plausible first order
> approximation for having a reasonable cost/benefit ratio, IMHO.

I would disagree with that... the interests of switching/routing gear
vendors and interests of their customers (i.e. network providers) are not
the same.  In fact, if one takes a long look at the FUD and the never
ceasing stream of useless or at best marginally useful "technoloigies" for
network routing which floods the market in the recent decade, that becomes
painfully evident.

--vadim