[e2e] RE: [Tsvwg] RFC 1323 revision

Peterson, Jon jon.peterson at neustar.biz
Tue Aug 19 11:16:26 PDT 2003

I believe that the TSVWG is a reasonable place to discuss this work (at
least until the long-expected TCP WG is formed), and that an IETF WG mailing
list is the right place to manage documents that aspire to become
standards-track RFCs. Of course, pursuing this document in the TSVWG would
not preclude analysis on the venerable e2e list, which of course harbors
numerous non-overlapping experts who could provide valuable input on this
work.

Jon Peterson
NeuStar, Inc.