[e2e] Reminder: OPENARCH Call for Participation

Tilman Wolf wolf at ecs.umass.edu
Tue Feb 25 18:31:16 PST 2003

[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this e-mail.]

Please note: early registration deadline is February 28th (Friday)

          C A L L   F O R   P A R T I C I P A T I O N

                      IEEE OPENARCH 2003
        6th International Conference on Open Architectures
                   and Network Programming

                       April 4-5, 2003
                      San Francisco, CA
                 Co-located with INFOCOM 2003
                   http://www.openarch.org

You are invited to join us at IEEE OPENARCH 2003, the 6th
International Conference on Open Architectures and Network
Programming. This annual conference provides an international
forum on open programmable networks, open signaling and control,
distributed systems technologies, active networks, and their
applications.

The program of OPENARCH 2003 features:
* Presentations on cutting-edge research from academic and
   industrial speakers,
* A keynote by David L. Tennenhouse (VP Corporate Technology
   Group, and Director of Research, Intel Corporation),
* A panel discussion "Programmability, Active Networking,
   Applications and the OpenArch Community" with Randy Katz
   (UC Berkeley) and Raj Yavatkar (Intel Labs),
* A panel discussion "Packets Everywhere? Views on IP
   infrastructure evolution from Active Networking to Circuit
   Switching" with Nick McKeown (Stanford), Jonathan Smith
   (UPenn), and Hui Zhang (CMU and Turin Networks).

For the complete program, please visit:
http://www.openarch.org/program.html

Registration is easy and can be done as part of your INFOCOM
registration:
http://www.ieee-infocom.org/2003/registration.htm
EARLY REGISTRATION available until February 28, 2003.

Hotel info available at:
http://www.ieee-infocom.org/2003/hotel_reservation.htm

For general information please check the conference web site.