[e2e] Is a control theoretic approach sound?

Shivkumar Kalyanaraman shivkuma at ecse.rpi.edu
Thu Jul 31 05:32:34 PDT 2003

The point is not to model TCP, but to study stability and robustness
properties of general classes of control schemes in a full fledged
non-linear framework.

-Shiv
===
Shivkumar Kalyanaraman
Associate Professor, Dept of ECSE, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI)
110, 8th Street, Room JEC 6003, Troy NY 12180-3590
Ph: 518 276 8979   Fax: 518 276 4403
WWW: http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/Homepages/shivkuma

A goal is a dream with a deadline -C. Knight