[e2e] p2p & ad hoc wireless economics

Cannara cannara at attglobal.net
Mon Mar 24 10:12:56 PST 2003

Tarik, this is indeed not an e2e topic, but a more important one that all on
or off e2e should be concerned with today.  I won't claim to know all the
details, but if you add all the Iranians, Iraqis, Saudia, Kuwaitis and others
together, whom Saddam's gang has directly attacked in the last 20 years or so,
I believe you'll have to look hard and long to find a single, more effective
killer of Muslims.

Alex