[e2e] Is a non-TCP solution dead?

alok alok.dube at apara.com
Sun Mar 30 23:09:20 PST 2003

........but if you feel you have a better way suited for your application,
you should be allowed to make it..

the provider is still carrying the traffic...the old telcos (those which are
still around atleast) are now going to carry the major portion of this
traffic...
but they will just be highways..how does it matter to them what they carry,
TCP/UDP etc ?

all you need is a "standard"..thats all.. and im sure a good group of
wireless providers can help make that..