[e2e] Is a non-TCP solution dead?

David P. Reed dpreed at reed.com
Mon Mar 31 18:01:41 PST 2003

Hari - I wasn't attacking you - though I fear now that my remarks can be
easily misinterpreted that way; sorry if they came out that way.  I'm
familiar with your work, and I know you have explored these options.

What I meant to say is that your remarks may have been misleading (taken in
the narrow context of this exchange).   Just as, it appears, my remarks may
have been misleading. :-(

- David