[e2e] TCP SACK and TCP Equation

Atsuo J. atsuo_j at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 16:17:03 PDT 2003

If I am not wrong, the famous TCP equation of Padhye is based on Reno favour of TCP. I think SACK deployment is now increasing, so (1) Will this equation still be ok for TCP SACK? (2) Are there any research/studies done to model the TCP SACK at all?(3) Any studies done to show how many percentages of TCP SACK traffic at the moment (especially comparing with TCP Reno) ? (4) Anyone use Vegas and other flavours at all? Atsuo