[e2e] Testing TCP-friendliness at routers

A.L.Narasimha Reddy reddy at dogmatix.tamu.edu
Wed May 14 07:02:12 PDT 2003

It seems feasible to estimate the amount of aggregate traffic not responding
to congestion signals (ala TCP) without looking at per-flow information.

Here are the pointers:

"A method for estimating non-responsive traffic at a router" ACM Sigmetric 2002.

Longer technical report is at
http://dropzone.tamu.edu/techpubs/2002/larry_estm02.pdf

Reddy