[e2e] latest spate of cruft postings to e2e

Joe Touch touch at ISI.EDU
Thu Nov 6 11:23:54 PST 2003

The list is open posting for a reason; this has been addressed on this
list before. Please see the list archives for further information.

The spam filtering on the list is intended to reduce substantial
bandwidth abuse to subscribers, but is not intended as a substitute for
local, receiver-side spam filters.

Joe Touch
list administrator.