[e2e] latest spate of cruft postings to e2e

Sireen Habib Malik s.malik at tuhh.de
Fri Nov 7 03:02:37 PST 2003

Generally speaking one has to get convinced that there is a "problem"
before the solutions start to make sense! It seems that the
list-administrator does not see this as "problem-enough"! Agreed, its
all relative, but with an increase in the world-wide spam there must be
something that could be done to stop these 419, Viadra, emails!

Nothing is more permanent than the change itself. As a part of the
evolution, or improvement of the list-management, there must be
something the list-admin has to say pro-actively to accomodate and
appreciate the concerns of more-serious subscribers (all are equal, but
some are more equal than the others!).  Personally, i think that
filtering at two or three levels is not a bad idea.

Respect.