FW: [e2e] Question about FAST TCP

Hadrien Bullot hadrien at slac.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 10 19:43:08 PDT 2003

Saveri and al.
I 've made few tests from SLAC to NsLabs with Fast TCP on this side and
with TCP Reno 16 streams in the other side. We have a  decrease of the
performance of Fast TCP only with the 8 MB window size but not 4 MB.
Also with the reverse traffic, note that we have more variation on the RTT.
The plots are avalaible here :
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~hadrien/reversefast/index.html

Hadrien