[e2e] TE using IGP metrics

Zartash Afzal Uzmi zartash at lums.edu.pk
Fri Sep 5 02:56:32 PDT 2003

I guessed someone will point out to this paper but it seems that not much
literature is available. I couldn't find any work that is built upon this
paper that you have referenced. Somewhat theoretical treatment of
closely-related issues is given by V. Ramachandaran and R. Chowdhury at UT,
Austin but they look at it from theoretical perspective. Thanks.

Zartash