[e2e] Transport Protocol Road Map(s)

Joe Touch touch at ISI.EDU
Fri Sep 19 07:52:24 PDT 2003

IMO, it would be useful (to say the least) to distinguish between
informational, experimental, standards, standards-track, and BCPs.

A BCP is different from a case-study - the former making a
recommendation that has been vetted by a community.

FWIW, it might be useful to have groups such as:
	- basic correctness of the protocols
	- playing nice with others
	- performance optimizations

Joe