[e2e] scheduled name space

Jon Crowcroft Jon.Crowcroft at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 16 15:23:56 PDT 2004

nope- this is orthogonal to the name space hieracrchy (or at least can be)

i might impleent a policy based on similar olocation (eg. using bloom filters on the source address space) or on
request similairity (using rabin fingerprints on query keys) or whatever, but the schedule can be different to the
result of the match...

In missive <4080189F.1030101 at isi.edu>, Joe Touch typed: