[e2e] Open the floodgate

Saverio Mascolo mascolo at poliba.it
Thu Apr 22 02:38:12 PDT 2004

I think that we are still not completely aware of how well VJ designed TCP
congestion control.

An indication of this is the number of new TCP congestion control proposals
that never take off because they simply do not work. Reasons: they violate
the self-cloking principle, they omit to consider time delays etc...

Saverio Mascolo