[e2e] Open the floodgate

Cannara cannara at attglobal.net
Thu Apr 22 12:46:57 PDT 2004

Right Theo.  Engineering is not possible, when run as a religion or
bureaucracy.  It needs input from ever-expanding reality, and ability for
response.  That's exactly the reason these points have come up here, as they
have for a few years at least.  Decades are passing by and the Land of the
Internet, State of protocols, Duchy of TCP/IP remain ruled by sluggishness.

Alex