[e2e] Is this a bug with Windows TCP Stack ?

sanjay kaniyar skaniyar at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 11:32:43 PST 2004

RST is sent out because the application does not care about the connection
anymore. For instance, say an application sent data, issued a Shutdown() to
close the connection gracefully - it waits for a duration of its choice but
the disconnect does not complete and it wants to abort the connection. The
Close() enables the application do exactly that.

But, this instance may be completely unrelated - let's see what Gouthatm's
test does.

Thanks,
Sanjay