[e2e] theory behind staistical multiplexing

Yuming Jiang ymjiang at ieee.org
Sun Dec 19 03:31:58 PST 2004

Hi Alok,

The following book may be a good reference to this:

James Roberts, Ugo Mocci and Jorma Virtamo (Eds.), "Broadband Network
Teletraffic: Performance Evaluation and Design of Broadband Multiservice
Networks - Final Report of Action COST 242", Springer-Verlag, 1996.

Regards,

Yuming Jiang
http://www.q2s.ntnu.no/~jiang/